Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Another Week Down

This week has been relatively uneventful. I had the opportunity to again go to the MTC and be taught by the missionaries. I am amazed at how amazing they are! They really can bring the spirit, even though they cannot speak the language well. (this also helps me realize how real the gift of tongues is! I have come so far!!)
My foot is slowly but surely healing. This is a VERY exciting prospect for me. As much fun as it has been to be my mom's buddy and babysitter, I am real excited to go back to doing the Lord's work. This upcoming week I get to start walking a little without my big ol' boot on. Hopefully that goes well, because even though i know the boot is helping me... we are not really friends.
I love you all! I know that this church is true and that God really does have a plan and a purpose for all of us! As hard as it is, i know that there is a reason that I am at home. I know that God never puts us in situations that are not for our benefit.
Con Amor,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment